Picture
Published on May 22, 2011 online and on the Sunday paper.http://apps.chron.com/disp/photo.mpl/photos/26422591/Photo%20editor's%20top%20pictures.html
Picture
Thank you for everyone that organized the event most especially to Sam, Mattie, American Association of Museums, Houston Museum of African American Culture, Rachel Hooper, Jonathan Leach, Mauricio Menjivar, Mike Smith, and also the dedicated volunteers!
Picture
ART SANDWICHES: Birthday party at The Joanna Portable on Demand Art that was organized by the Houston Arts Alliance for the American Association of Museums convention here in Houston.

Upcoming shows:
JUNE 3, 2011 --- "Cohesion" at M2 Gallery 7:00 PM
JUNE 4, 2011 --- Art tent at the Houston Free Press Summer Fest
JUNE 11, 2011 --- "Cinder Block: Mixture" at Skydive Art Space at 7:00 PM

Comments

06/26/2012 00:22

Love to see such post which contain some creativeness. The picture shown here seems good and must say that the person who have created it would be good artist. Thanks.

06/28/2012 02:13

This is the first time i am reading your post and admire that you posted article which gives users lot of information regarding particular topic thanks for this share.

Thank you for posting this great content. I was searching for this subject for a long time. I found your post quiet interesting. Keep sharing.

07/18/2013 03:03

They might be especially motivated to demand certain therapies or accommodations.

I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you. Thank you and looking for more posts.

I am very glad that you are now providing the information where I am hunting for many days of surfing the net.

You really came with perfect articles and great content. It will be better to say that you came with impressive well written articles. Thanks a lot for revealing your blog.

There are some interesting facts mentioned in this article that I was searching for such a long time. Some facts might be not liked by some people but I don’t want to make opinion but personally I liked it much. Good article, thanks and I would like more from you!